Analytics and Measurement
Google Analytics Academy
- Google Analytics for Beginners
Learn the basic features of Google Analytics including how to create an account, implement tracking code, analyze basic reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking.
- Advanced Google Analytics
Learn about advanced Google Analytics features including data collection, processing and configuration, and more complex analysis and marketing tools.
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
Discover how Google Tag Manager can simplify the tag implementation and management process for marketers, analysts, and developers.
Lynda.com Online Training
To access any Lynda.com course, you must first login through lynda.gatech.edu.
- Google Analytics Essential Training
This course shows you how to get set up in Google Analytics, how to interpret your results, create and track goals, and use options like dimensions and segments to go deeper.
YouTube Google Analytics Channel
YouTube hosts a channel devoted to Google Analytics tutorials.
How to Use Google Analytics
10 videos that will help you get an idea how to use Google Analytics, from the basics to advanced tricks.
Search Engine Optimization
Using BrightEdge's Data Cube for Keyword Research
By BrightEdge Technologies
A lot of us know that any SEO campaign begins with keyword research. Less of us, however, have a solid understanding of exactly what effective keyword research entails.
- Are you seeking to expand on existing keyword targets or expanding into new categories?
- Are you going after terms your comeptitors are ranking for already?
- Are you targeting head terms, torso terms, or long-tail keywords?
- Is there a Quick Answers or Local 3-Pack universal listing on the SERP(s) you want to get placement in?
Join BrightEdge Head of Onboarding and Platform Training Bill Fergusson in this comprehensive and interactive walkthrough of how to do all of the above and more.
SEO for Higher Ed
By Higher Ed Experts
Study and practice what you need to know to get up to speed with search engine optimization and marketing for higher education during this 4-week online course.
- Preliminary research on keywords and trends
- Content strategy and landing pages
- Search engine and social media advertising (Pay-per-click Google Ads and Facebook Ads for higher ed)
- Analytics and conversion optimization (Google Analytics)
Online SEO Courses
Yoast offers online courses ranging from SEO basics and keyword research to site structure and technical SEO. Graduates receive a certificate of completion.
The Definitive SEO Audit
By Search Engine Land
Columnist Dave Davies explores the technical aspects he reviews when conducting an audit.