We are a group of Georgia Tech subject-matter-experts committed to the goal of increasing SEO awareness and use on campus.
Increase search marketing awareness and buy-in throughout the Institute.
Educate the organization of the role, scope, and benefits of SEO.
Show the progress and wins of SEO for the Institute.
Identify and recommend updates to campus website themes and functionality.
Plan, execute, and measure cross-divisional SEO content campaigns.
The inaugural SEO Task Force is composed of the following Georgia Tech campus members.
- Jennifer Tomasino, Institute Communications (Chair)
- Eric Sembrat, College of Engineering
- Joe Macri, Scheller College of Business
- Darin Givens, Institute Communications
- Ann Hoevel, College of Design
- Rebecca Keane, Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts
- Ben Brumfield, Institute Communications
- Maureen Rouhi, College of Sciences
- Stefany Sanders, Georgia Tech Professional Education
- Jason Wright, Georgia Tech Library